Book online bus tickets to Brahmavara By Sri Durgamba Travels.
Sri Durgamba Travels takes you to the Brahmavar or Brahmavara, or Brahmavaar is a main road town on NH 17, located 13 km north of the Udupi in Udupi district in Karnataka state of India. It has been mentioned as Brahmaputr, Brahmavuar and Brahmara in the inscription, which means 'a settlement of Brahmins'. It is an ancient cultural centre of the region being adjacent to Barkur, which was the capital town of Tulunadu.
Other places of Interest in and around Brahmavar.
* All India Radio station
* Agriculture Research Institute
* Sugar factory
* Srikrishna Dairy - 4 km from Brahmavar towards Udupi
* Hangyo Ice Cream factory - in Srikrishna Dairy Campus
* Mahishamardini temple in Beelavara
* Garadi mane in Varambally village
* Barkur town
* Handadi, The settlement of the Hande family, one of many Brahmin families who settled in the region following their migration from North India.
Brahmavara is a place of Karnataka and is also a beautiful place where we can spent the time more enjoyable.
Brahmavara is a purely a visiting place and also a time spelt city and is also a tourists place where many of them come there and enjoy the place and spent time with cool breeze air and stuff.
Sri Durgamba Travels takes you to the Brahmavara and make the things better and enjoyable.
Thus the Brahmavara place have lots of buses which reach the place more easily and comfortably by Sri Durgamba Travels.
Sri Durgamba Travels takes you to the Brahmavara and makes the journey comfortable.